I didn't think there was a memory on the vp2 console itself - just high low
values for day, month and year - and to have more retained you needed a
weatherlink logger or similar.

Am I wrong?  What data do you actually have within the console itself
rather than in the logger?

Maybe I'm not understanding correctly!!