I made a quick page that updates some data from the real time gauge using
Ajax:

sinkingsensation.com/wind

It takes some data from live_data.json (currently wspeed, wgust, bearing,
domwinddir) and displays it, updating every 2 seconds.

I'd like to add the highest gust of the day though, and I'm wondering if
anyone can see an easy way to do that. In the reports, that would be
$day.windGust.max.

Also, would questions like this be better on the dev list?