Hi
I would be grateful if someone could point me into whether it would be
possible for weewx to read  met data off  text files that generate on a
regular  (hourly or daily) basis?
I have a  network of remotely located weather sensors (Vaisala WXT520)
whose data are  logged  with  a GPS receiver . I can generate  text files
on a regular basis (hourly and or daily) with the met  data values  off the
met sensor and thus I wonder if it would be  possible for  weewx to read
 the  data from these text files? I could reformat text files as necessary.
I am not really interested on displaying the data in near real time, (my
data reality has up to 60-1440 minutes latency, till i can parse the data
out from the GPS data ftp'd from these receivers) , but rather to visualize
daily/weeky past data

I could provide more info if needed
Thanks in advance for any help