Hi Paul, hi all

I can answer your question. WEATHER365 is running a beta network at the moment
and we think we can go live with version 1.0 of our network in the next 2 or 3
weeks. We still build a network especially for farmers in Germany/Europe, but
we are open to all stations running weewx.
Our main page is  https://weather365.net.  We run own build numerical weather
models on our HPC systems since more then 20 years  and with the new stations
network we want to try to improve our numerical forecasts to get better results
especially in the regions. It´s a project for the next 2 - 5 years from now.
You can have a sneak preview on the stations at https://stations.weather365.net
...    You will see a lot of airports and some stations in the southern part of
germany we´re testing. Zoom into Germany South - Donau - Bodensee - Alpen ....
  //
Registering new stations / test-stations in this BETA phase is possible by
sending a mail to  i...@weather365.net.  Everybody taking part and share the
data with us will get unlimeted access to our forecasts - thats the plan :-) .
  We prefer stations like DAVIS VUE or DAVIS VP PRO ..

Hope I can post more in the next weeks

Regards
Frank / weather365.net