On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 2:19:46 PM UTC-4, David Broster wrote:

> Hi everyone, I'm really puzzled by the header contents and lack of data in
> my newly set-up weewx on a RasPi3.
> Linux 4.4.50-v7, Python 2.7.9, Apache/2.4.10(Raspbian), Weewx v3.7.1.
>
> I'm currently USB interfaced to an old IROX-Pro which works absolutely
> fine under WeatherDisplay32 on Windows.
>
> I thought I'd followed all the weewx set-up instructions carefully, but
> (I've attached a screenshot) the header of my web-page says the date is
> 30/04/17 22:18:00 about a week into the future.  My PC clock, Raspi clock
> and IROX Pro clock are all in agreement as I type on 22/04/17.  I've
> included a screenshot.  I also don't get much data - like indoor
> termperatures, yet it shows rainfall (there's been no rain for ages).  When
> I stop the deamon and run wee__device --current the parameters returned all
> seem good.  The stored records also look good, but I get what seems like
> garbage on the main web-page ......

david,

what does the log say?

please post the log from the time you start weewx until after two or three
archive records.

if you do not see anything obvious from that, run weewx directly (i.e., not
as a daemon) to see what it reports in each LOOP

http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly