Hi

I'm moving away from Meteobridge to weeWX, installed on a Raspberry PI. Now
the question. Is it possible to have 2 installations at the same time. The
Meteobridge continues as now and sends data to my productionserver and the
Raspberry should send data to my testserver. The Meteobridge receives data
via USB from a Davis Vantage Pro2 station.

I would then set up a USB hub where Davis, Meteobridge and Raspberry are
connected to. That way, I can hopefully run the 2 systems in parallel for a
while.

Would this configuration be possible?

Thanks

Rgds