Hello,

I am trying to get an NWS forecast for my area (Ashland, VA) which is in
the AFM format for VAZ115. There does not seem to be one for Ashland in the
PFM format.
I have added the following to forecast.py:

NWS_DEFAULT_PFM_URL =
'http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&product=AFM&format=txt'

The lid VAZ115 and foid AKQ are in place.

Not sure this is going to work.  Is this all I need to modify?  Weewx is a
manual install on latest ubuntu and is working fine,

see: http://grattans.org/wx/forecast/multiple-tables.html

Thanks in advance.

Bob