Thomas

yes we still checked the sum too and it seems that its working. So I guess
we can close this issue. I got similiar values here on my 5 weewx stations
and it matches with 2 VP Pro 2 consoles . We still test with 2 other
stations here in the network. I think it works and our receivers read the
values every 5 minutes and not only 1 time a hour. So I had the wrong
values I compared in my first view. Thank you

-frank

--
Frank Bandle
Sent with Airmail