On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 9:57:43 PM UTC-4, david wrote:

> Added to that in about line 746 of the latest sdr.py the IDENTIFIER = line
> did not correspond with the output from rtl_433. It took a fair amount of
> hunting to realise that the difference between "WH1080 / WH3080" and
> "WH1080/WH3080" was significant because after removing the spaces around
> the "/" I began to see the packets appearing in the weewx log.

welcome to the quagmire of keeping up with random changes to rtl_433.

this posting shows "WH1080 / WH3080":

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/weewx-user/WH3080%7Csort:relevance/weewx-user/X8f8t--TXII/9yShgF_0AwAJ

but apparently the version of rtl_433 that you are using does not have
spaces, and the 'original' version of rtl_433 used another string.

sigh.

rtl_433 needs to put some structure to the 'model' field as well as to the
number and types of other identifying fields.