Good morning everyone,

I have a custom search list extension that I am working on to do some
analysis on my collected data, and I have it to the point that I am pulling
the data out, and can manipulate it, but to do so, I had to define my own
timespan/binder inside my script.  (The historygenerator extension does the
same thing).

Is there any way to use the weewx defined 'latest'  or 'current' timespan
inside my python extension?  Please forgive me if this is a simple
question, the only programing experience that I have is self-inflicted, and
far from complete.

Thank you!