Hi.

Is there any database cleanup or summarization proccess in weewx?
I'm asking because I'm planing to change my archive time from 300 seconds
to something about 30 or 60 seconds, but I'm concerned about database size
(i'm planing to switch to MySQL too). With 30 seconds, it will be at least
2.880 rows per day, or about 1.000,000 a year.
WeeWx does any kind of summariozation? I mean, get the summarization of the
day, insert new registry with this 'sum' and clear all small readings in
database... (just an example).

I'm planing to change this update interval to make my local webpage (and
services like WeatherUnderground) more updated.

Also, another question: there is a 'commom' update interval for most of
hardware stations?? Like 30 seconds, 1 minute, etc...?

Tks!