Hi Neil,

Attached three monthmem graphs from cmon.
21: Raspberry PI 2 running three instances of weewx: vantage driver,
meteostick driver and klimalogg driver.
31: Raspberry PI 3 running weewx simulator driver and taking webcam
snapshots between 07:00 and 19:00 each two minutes.
32: Raspberry PI 3 running weewx simulator driver and taking webcam
snapshots between 07:00 and 19:00 each two minutes.

See: www.lucdesign.nl

Cheers, Luc