I wish I'd thought of that earlier.  I don't think I've got time to put
together any mobile weather monitoring between now and then.

My home is at 96%, so I'll be recording that (at normal 5 minute
intervals).  My eclipse watching spot is less than a mile off the center
line, between the sweet spot and the point of longest duration.