On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 11:50:23 PM UTC-4, Patrick Boyle wrote:

> I should add I'm running weewx on a version of Slackware (unRAID)
> installed via the python script. My station is an Acurite 5 in 1.

whoops!  i am a bit behind here (having some network issues).

acurite stations emit partial packets - the R2 data contains outTemp and
outHumidity.  so if the console has a dodgey connection to the sensor
cluster, you will only see dewpoint when the R2 data gets to weewx.

do you ever see temperature and humidity but no dewpoint?

as gary pointed out, using rapidfire can introduce its own problems