I have installed forecast plugin and get this error
https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/forecasting

forecast_iconic: forecast search list extension is not installed

And I have this in skin.conf search_list_extensions =
user.forecast.ForecastVariables

[CheetahGenerator]
    # This section is used by the generator CheetahGenerator, and specifies
    # which files are to be generated from which template.
    # Possible encodings are 'html_entities', 'utf8', or 'strict_ascii'
    encoding = html_entities
search_list_extensions = user.forecast.ForecastVariables
    [[SummaryByMonth]]
        # Reports that summarize "by month"
        [[[NOAA_month]]]
            encoding = utf8
            template = NOAA/NOAA-YYYY-MM.txt.tmpl

    [[SummaryByYear]]
        # Reports that summarize "by year"
        [[[NOAA_year]]]
            encoding = utf8
            template = NOAA/NOAA-YYYY.txt.tmpl

    [[ToDate]]
        # Reports that show statistics "to date", such as day-to-date,
        # week-to-date, month-to-date, etc.
        [[[day]]]
            template = index.html.tmpl

        [[[week]]]