Okay -- I'm aware of the issue possibly involving Station Registry. To
eliminate that I've changed the option to No in weewx.conf.  Restarted
weewx. Logs say it's publishing everything, but the new files are not being
uploaded to public_html. Never had that problem. Maybe I'll reboot the
whole server. Meanwhile, anybody seen this? Thx/MP