This is really interesting... but I'm not a programmer,... so the code to
be written is not my cup of tea. Because of the Air quality, especially in
large cities, becomes a big issue, I hope some will write something someday
for Raspberry Pi (the most useful platform), I already use for Weewx but
also for my Radio with APRS ...

I found also this very compact module made by
Xiaomi:
https://xiaomi-mi.com/air-and-water-purifiers/xiaomi-mi-pm25-detector-white/

Yves,
YMartin.com/meteo