Hi,
To the chase: ImageGenerator seems to be malfunctioning in my installation.
It generates barely readable images, and some of them are not even finished
- I'm attaching one that shows all the symptoms. You may notice that it
lacks bottom ~40 px.

There are no error messages in log or debug log during generation, Weewx
seems happy with the results. I'm less thrilled :-)

Might be related to system update (I'm running ArchARM), might be related
to some sensors going offline for some time (batteries needed replacing).
Other than that, no idea.

All the images generated are corrupt, just in different level - they are
all unreadable, but some of them have only top 50-100 px, some more.

What might be causing this?

Cheers,
Stan