Not sure what I 'fixed' - but at least have shown you that weewx seems to
have generated the right .png files, with the latest dates and times - even
if they may not be in the right place!!

You may still have issues with the web server and/or the browser and/or
copying the generated files to the web server which delivers the pages -
but these should be relatively easy to find and fix - if indeed any such
issues actually exist!!