Thanks m,  This appears to be exactly what I was looking for.  The
"smartHUB" is the bridge you're referring to, correct? Do you have any
hand-on experience with their equipment, especially with regards to
integration with weeWX? I'll do some searches to see what I can find, but
it's definitely a modular approach and their range of sensors looks to be
good!

John