Ok, finally I had time and disabled "rapidfire" and the wind gust started
reporting fine on WU. So the question is, is there a way that I can get the
gusts reporting with rapifire ON or, could be possible to decrease the
reporting interval of the script with the rapidfire in OFF?

Thanks for the help...