Hello Tom,

many thanks for your help.

I read the thread and did some further research.
The data collecting script on the RasPi at garden writes all data to a CSV
file. I will read this CSV file over LAN into the weeWx instance at the
server.

If the server with weeWx is down, but data collecting on RasPi at garden
goes on:
Do you know about a CSV fileparser for weeWx which can automatically read
in a archive CSV file, if some data is missing?

Regards
Markus