Hi

I've enabled windrun and am working on back filing the database. When I
looked through the database to compare my back filling with the actual
calculations I find at  midnight there are two zero values for windrun.

at 12:00 windrun is zero - ok I would expect that but at 12:05 windrun is
also zero. I would expect windrun would be the wind for the first 5 minutes
of the day ??

Am I missing something ??

Thanks
Michael