Thanks again Gary, I really appreciate it. I will give that a try next time
I try and connect the system.
I checked my weewx 2.5 system and I don't see the wee_device command. I
guess that was added later.
I should be able to run it from my new system weewx 3.8 or is it a separate
down load. I can't look at my 3.8 system right now.