Thank you guys for the answers. From PLC perspective, I can read data in
several ways. Considering use of openwrt with USB, the simplest for me
would be to use only minimal part of weewx as I understand it is whole
system. Would it be possible somehow to use only driver for TFA USB
receiver and build around some code to store data on router, or maybe send
over TCP/IP? Looking for minimum configuration. :) But maybe just
installing the whole weewx would be easier.... ? :) Is weewx capable to
send data over TCP/IP or better serve as TCP/IP server I can query this way
for data? Thank you.