Actually I own a TFA Sinus, same as Hideki or other TE 923-Clones. For this
price reliable but not the most exact one. While dreaming of an Davis Vantage I
found this one recently, ordered it
http://weatherflow.com/smart-home-weather-stations/
and hope to get it up and running in summer. I‘ll give it a try.
What the testers of this new station say sounds pretty good, although the
wind-data-meter is not finally ready. There is also an API to get the data to
your own service.
Erwin