Can someone please tell me the simplest way to change index.html.tmpl
so that the dates in the Almanac section are displayed as:

20 Mar 2018 01:15:17 PM

     instead of the default:

20/03/18 01:15:17 PM

    Is there an easy way to change the format of the 4 dates I'm displaying
(sun Equinox and Solstice and Full moon and New moon) without affecting
dates elsewhere on the page . . . i.e. I don't want to set a global
format?

    The following code example . . . how can I make a simple change it to
give the date in DD MM YYYY?

- Paul VE1DX