If you are trying to compare why weewx works ok on one system and not the
other then I suggest you make sure that weewx.conf and skin.conf files are
the same.  If there are differences then I have to ask you why they are
different.  You cannot compare two systems if the conf files are
different!!!!  The only differences should be related to paths to files -
in all other respects they should be identical.

What are the differences??