Yep, one to keep in the back of your mind if you own a Davis station. Any
power interruptions, unplugging etc and weeWX appears to be working but the
displayed data is not updating then chances are it is corrupted station
memory. Sometimes you can recover your data from the logger, sometimes not.

Gary