Hi

on a new 3.8 installation

I have installed the forecast extension and it works fine in its default
installation folder

I have changed my skin.conf to no generatre the single-strip.html file in
my public_html folder

the file it is generating has all the temps etc also the colours and
correct fonts but no icons

where do I create a link so the single-strip.html file has link to the
icons when it is generated into the public_html folder

I did try to create a button with a link to the default forecast folder to
get around the problem but apache seems to prevent the link from opening

the only folder apache will allow access to is my public_html hence the
reason I am trying to get the file generated

in the public folder

thanks for any advice