Hello all

I have a very simple report that generetes a json-file:

[StdReport]
   [[json]]
        skin = json
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/json

At the moment CheetahGenerator is the "driver" and the json is updated at
each archive record:

[CheetahGenerator]
    encoding = html_entities    # 'html_entities', 'utf8', or 'strict_ascii'
    [[ToDate]]
        [[[json]]]
            template = json.json.tmpl

How can I bind the json-generation to NEW_LOOP_PACKET?

I have looked at http://www.weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm but I'm a little
bit confused, do I have to make a new "Service"?

Kind Regards