Open it with vim or another plain text editor and see what it says, looks
like it is a html page.  I'm curious as to what it says ;-)
You won't have to rename it for vim, don't know about others.

The link worked for me so you're in luck.

Attached is a working version.

Cheers
 Glenn

rorpi - read only raspberry pi & various weewx addons
https://github.com/glennmckechnie