These are really questions for Davis tech support (which is actually quite
good).

Generally, the console and wind cups are matched, so you should not have to
do anything, but I would ask Davis how to tell them apart.

Davis does a good job of calibrating their temperature sensors, so I'm
surprised you would find such a big discrepancy. Again, ask Davis.

Changing the offset within the console should affect what the logger sees,
so you should not need to add a calibration to weewx.conf.

-tk