Hello,

since 2 weeks I have an "HP 1000" weather station of "froggit", similar to
"Fine Offset". In the Weewx I use the Observer driver and everything seems
to work fine.
Now I've found that the station reports the UV index in uW per square
centimeter. These values are stored in the database in the UV field.
How can I calculate from uW per square centimeter to "UV Index" and how can
I configure weewx for it?

Thanks for your help.

Martin