Thanks Tom K,
I very much appreciate your support. It is very kind of you to help.
I know I have to study more and spend more time learning by doing. I am so
eager to get my WS up and running.

I think I am getting closer day by day but now I got a new issue I do not
undrstand. See attached logfile.
It claims- engine: Database OperationalError exception: (2002, 'Can\'t
connect to local MySQL server through socket
\'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock\' (2 "No such file or directory")')
Sounds like path /var/run/mysqld/ is wrong but I do not know where this
path is defined.

Regards
Peter