Hi,

Assuming here that you are referring to the Standard skin (or another well
behaved skin generated page) the simplest approach is to change the
[[TimeFormats]] settings in the skin's skin.conf. Have a look at
[[TimeFormats]] <http://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#Units_TimeFormats>
in the Customization Guide. Note that the default date-time formats used
are locale dependent so if you are in a locale that uses mdy and you want
to see dmy then you will need to move away from using locale dependent
formats and force a particular format. The link to the strftime() formats
will give you a definitive list of format codes supported (you will find
the format codes right at the very bottom of the linked page).

You could also override
<http://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#_________Overriding_options_in_skin.conf_from_weewx.conf_______>

the [[TimeFormats]] settings for that particular skin from weewx.conf, this
is of benefit in that you keep your customizations if the underlying skin
templates might be changed/upgraded in the future.

Gary