Thanks for the info. My weewx.conf is set up like yours. I tried adding
those two rules to my iptables but received:
 iptables v1.6.2: unknown option "--tee" in response. In looking at
iptables --help I don't see the gw option either.

One question -- Do you replace your iptables.test.rules with these two
lines or are they an addition?
I'm attaching a copy of my iptables.test.rules file