On Sun 01 Apr Andrew Milner wrote:
> 1. if weewx.conf in [stdArchive] section says hardware records then
>    check the archive interval on the wh1080 and set to required
>    interval using wee_device

> 2. if weewx.conf in [stdArchive] section says software records check
>    the archive interval is set correctly in weewx.conf

I think the relevant settings are:

    polling_interval = 60

    archive_interval = 300

    record_generation = software

However, as the problem seems to have started after some sort of
hardware glitch, think that's probably where the problem lies...

> check what the log says when weewx is started - it should give station
> interval, weewx.conf interval, and which interval will be used if
> there is a difference

Ah! After a re-start this afternoon it reported:

Apr  1 14:45:11 duma weewx[14214]: engine: Record generation will be
attempted in 'software'

Apr  1 14:45:12 duma weewx[14214]: engine: The archive interval in the
configuration file (300) does not match the station hardware interval
(1800).

Apr  1 14:45:12 duma weewx[14214]: engine: Using archive interval of
1800 seconds (specified by hardware)

Previously, it was saying:

Mar 22 00:29:51 duma weewx[8841]: engine: The archive interval in the
configuration file (300) does not match the station hardware interval
(60).

Mar 22 00:29:51 duma weewx[8841]: engine: Using archive interval of 60
seconds (specified by hardware)

Time to go hunting for the setting in hardware, I guess...

--
73, Rick, M0LEP