Been scratching my head over this error. Can someone point me to where I
should be looking? I can provide a longer log excerpt if needed.

Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: cheetahgenerator: Generate failed with
>> exception '<type 'exceptions.IndexError'>'
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: cheetahgenerator: **** Ignoring
>> template /home/weewx/skins/exfoliation/forecast.html.tmpl
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: cheetahgenerator: **** Reason: list
>> index out of range
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: ****  Traceback (most recent call
>> last):
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: ****    File
>> "/home/weewx/bin/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 330, in generate
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: ****      print >> _file,
>> compiled_template
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: ****    File
>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1005, in
>> __str__
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: ****      rc = getattr(self,
>> mainMethName)()
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: ****    File
>> "_home_weewx_skins_exfoliation_forecast_html_tmpl.py", line 284, in respond
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: ****    File
>> "_home_weewx_skins_exfoliation_forecast_html_tmpl.py", line 119, in
>> __errorCatcher8
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: ****    File "<string>", line 1, in
>> <module>
>
> Apr  5 17:41:22 testpi weewx[9553]: ****  IndexError: list index out of
>> range

Setup is RPi3 running WeeWx with two instances: vantage.conf (essentially
the standard weewx.conf file), and sdr.conf, which only records one temp
sender. 9553 is the ID of the vantage process.

Extension Name    Version   Description