On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 2:11:29 PM UTC-4, Damjan Hajsek wrote:

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-AJtbnnw7UJc/WtJEQGnGcfI/AAAAAAAAAaE/zJAL0eYB_AcgP2_1ujrILfg5cL1heqdlACLcBGAs/s1600/2018-04-14%2B20_09_09-For%2Bbasic%2Bsettings%2Bthe%2Bfollowing%2Bmenu%2Bis%2Bstarted%2Bby%2Btouching%2Bthe%2Btouch-screen%2Bin.png>
> Ok I checked in manuals. Is this enough, if not I will contact company
> which makes this seather station to send me exctly which sensors are build
> in.

that looks like luminosity ("light sensor") and uv ("UV sensor")

so your radiation adjustment is probably ok (are you at a fairly high
altitude?)

i have no idea what the uv would read.

i think you are correct to do this in the StdCalibrate.  if we had
definitive specifications for the hardware, and we had definitive
specifications for the wu protocol, and we had definitive specifications
for how the station emits data for wu, and we had definitive specifications
for how those values vary from one firmware version to another, then i
might be able to encode the conversions in the interceptor driver.

in lieu of that, use StdCalibrate.