Good day to all. I am trying to use Weewx with an old WX200 with wired
sensors. I have found some information from old threads here, but an old
driver which I could find as "wmr9x8.py" is not working with current
version of weewx. Does any one has a working driver which I can use? If so
please post it on sv1iw<at>raag.org or through the forum for the benefit of
others too. Thank you in advance

Manos SV1IW