Here they are:

Jens-Jørgen Kjærgaard
Tuenvej 818
9870 Sindal
+45 21204417
www.jensjk.dk

> The correction is always applied to loop and only to archive when using
> hardware record generation (otherwise you would correct twice). If the OP
> is using hardware record generation and the pond service is loop based,
> then yes that could cause the problem, but if that was the case I would not
> expect to see any extraTemp1 data in the archive record.
>
> Jens-Jørgen. It might be worth posting your entire weewx.conf (with any
> sensitive info such as passwords/user names removed). Also worth seeing the
> file user/pond.py so we can see exactly what is being done by that service.
>
> Gary
>
> PS. There were some changes to the codebase not too long back to extract
> whatever useful info could be extracted from the accumulators, that could
> be doing something here, maybe not, would need to have a look at the code.
> Tom would know off the top of his head I am sure.

#!/usr/bin/python
def gettemp(id):
  try:
    mytemp = ''
    filename = 'w1_slave'
    f = open('/sys/bus/w1/devices/' + id + '/' + filename, 'r')
    line = f.readline() # read 1st line
    crc = line.rsplit(' ',1)
    crc = crc[1].replace('\n', '')
    if crc=='YES':
      line = f.readline() # read 2nd line
      mytemp = line.rsplit('t=',1)
    else:
      mytemp = 99999
    f.close()

    return int(mytemp[1])

  except:
    return 99999

if __name__ == '__main__':

  # Script has been called directly
  id = '28-031504aba7ff'
 # print '{:.3f}'.format(gettemp(id)/float(1000))
tpF = (((gettemp(id)) * 1.8) + 32000)
print '{:.1f}'.format(tpF/float(1000))