Gary..thank you. Not sure which version of the realtime gauge data
extension I have. Cn you tell how to find it?

Another question on a different topic. Where can I find the most recent
version of weewx-forecast-x.x.xx.tgz? The one I downloaded a long time ago
is 3.2.14. Also, is there a description (read walk-through) on how to
implement it? I had tried it once before and never got it to work.

Steve