Ok, so the issue is the posting to your web server. Edit weewx.conf and set
debug=1, save then stop/start weeWX. Monitor the log, there should be some
debug info posted once the startup is complete and on each post to your web
server. Can you post a log extract, no need to wait for a report cycle
since we are working off loop packets.

Gary