Max, I am no expert, but I do currently have an Acurite 5-in-1 sensor,
along with two additional temperature/humidity sensors, using an Acurite
"smart hub" to receive the signals and the Interceptor driver to import the
data into weeWX. It works well, but there are a few catches.

First of all, the Smart Hub is a discontinued product, no longer supported
by Acurite. It no longer works as originally intended, to upload data to
Acurite's servers. However, it can still work with weeWX. Some work is
required to make that happen, though. In these forums, the Smart Hub is
often referred to as the Acurite Bridge.

The Access is the product that has replaced the Smart Hub in Acurite's
line. It does work as the Smart Hub did originally, receiving data from
wireless sensors and uploading it to Acurite's servers. However, it does
NOT work well with weeWX, because the data is encrypted. I think there is
an unencrypted feed of data to Weather Underground that can be used with
weeWX, but the data set is much more limited.

If you can obtain a working Smart Hub (apparently, some of them were
bricked during an Acurite update; the first one I got did not work at all)
you will need to change your local network's DNS settings, so that when the
Smart Hub tries to send data to hubapi.myacurite.com, it will go to the
machine running weeWX, instead. If your router gives you that level of
control, great. But if not, you'll have to make other arrangements. In my
case, I now have a Raspberry Pi running the pi-hole software as a local DNS
server, and it works very well.

As Rich mentioned, there is another option. Instead of using the Smart Hub,
you can use a Software-defined radio (SDR) receiver to receive the signals
from the sensor(s) and the sdr driver to import the data into weeWX. I have
absolutely no experience with that and can't offer any worthwhile comments.
But since you say you already have a receiver, it's probably worth a try.

Good luck to you! As I said, I'm no expert, so there are probably some
mistakes in the summary I gave you, but I hope someone will correct them.