I shall wait and see.  I would expect them to continue to allow use of api
for your own weather station, but I can understand the reasons for
limitations (as there always have been) on the uses which used to be part
of other plans.  I am sure there are many 'users' who are really commercial
who are ripping off WU with there requests for data and trying to get the
data for free when they shouldn't be.....

So I'm not panicking just yet