I haven’t seen anything from them yet, but my first question would be “how much
are they going to pay me for my data that they are now monetizing”?

--
Dan Rich <dr...@employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/
                               |  "Step up to red alert!"  "Are you sure, sir?
                               |   It means changing the bulb in the sign..."
                               |          - Red Dwarf (BBC)

On May 23, 2018 at 09:13:18, Scott8586 (scott.presn...@gmail.com) wrote:

I imagine many have you seen that Wunderground has stopped providing free API
keys (even for PWS uploaders), and will stop providing JSON from PWS soon
(starting the 25th I think).  Cost of a data package is now $850/month.
I'm looking for recommendations for a new service, both web based and
supporting an API feeding PWS data.  I'm checking out PWSweather.com.  Any
others that people would like to recommend?

Thanks for any help.