On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 2:33:50 AM UTC-4, Mathias Henrich wrote:

> I resolved this by changing the mapping of "baromin" from "barometer" to
> "pressure" in my interceptor.py.
> I filed an issue with the author on github.

mathias,

according to the weather underground documentation, then value for
'baromin' should be 'barometric pressure inches'

http://wiki.wunderground.com/index.php/PWS_-_Upload_Protocol

however, the acurite stations send station pressure for 'baromin' when they
upload to wu.

some fine offsets send sea level adjusted pressure for 'baromin' when they
upload to wu (firmware 'Weather logger V2.1.9' in particular, although
debugging that happened ages ago and i am not certain it was correctly
resolved).

some fine offsets send absolute pressure, but as 'absbaro' or 'absbaromin'
(those are not explicitly enumerated in the wu specification)

looks like we might have to have special cases for all the different fine
offset firmware versions...