Sometimes, in my Oregon WMR300, there are more than 8000mm rains.It is a
mistake of the station, because the error also appears in the console.

I have cleaned those records from the database but I would like to avoid them
by software. I read that by using http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#StdQC I
could do it, but I do not know what parameters I would have to put, rain_rate?

An example in wunderground
(https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=IVILLAVA2.June
 13, 2018 ) because from the database I have deleted the errors.

Thanks