Just a point of clarification, well wrongness actually. I said that for the
[[ToDate]] reports the timespan parameter is the current archive period. It is
not, it is in fact the period from the timestamp of first good record in the
archive through until the timestamp of the last record in the archive. I had
incorrectly stated the start time of the period. This has no effect on my
analysis as the timespan start is not used in the portion of the SLE concerned
that generates the error.

Gary